See What’s Happening
Keep an eye on daily office activities from anywhere.
Video surveillance provides valuable insights into your daily operations and should be an integral part of your company’s security plan. In addition to providing a visual record of incidents at your company, the presence of surveillance cameras can be a powerful theft deterrent.
- Record live video for long term storage.
- Access security footage with multi-device use.
- Control your view with Pan-Tilt-Zoom Cameras.
- Watch high def feeds with True Day/Night Cameras.
- Use your phone as a portal to all your camera feeds.
- Customize your video cameras with Access Control.
- See live footage of office activity with real-time video.
Video Automation Features
You can’t be everywhere at once, but with business automation you can at least see everywhere.
Record and store digital video clips with custom automated alerts.
Keep track of your security with emails about daily office activity.
Top Benefits For Having Company-Wide Video Surveillance
Using video surveillance in your company’s security plan provides valuable
insights into your operations that would normally go unseen.
- Effective monitoring of key business areas.
- Visual surveillance cameras provides theft deterrence.
- Controlled entry into buildings and key business areas.
- DVR recorders provide capture and retrieval of archived video data.
- Surveillance system integrates with intrusion and hold-up buttons to record as needed.
- Visual verification from CCTV surveillance system can interface with access control system.
- High resolution CCTV surveillance cameras can verify employee transactions.
Cloud Storage Solutions
Store unlimited security footage up to 30 days.
- 24/7 Secure, Live Video Access
- Unlimited Video Storage for 30 days
- Real-Time Online Views & Playback
- Remote System Access
- Scheduling and Alerts
- Receive Event-Triggered Clips
Protect your privacy.
With A-COM’s secure data encryption technology, we guarantee that your data and privacy are safe and secure.